10.24.2010

Preview Post Scripts

With all the bragging about my prognostication skills and kvetching over the new labor agreement I feel like I missed making a few points.

> There are a whopping 12 good teams in the West and a hefty 9 bad teams in the East. Seriously.

> I feel pretty solid about 7 of my picks in the West and 6 in the East but the Clipper and Indiana picks give me pause.

> I don’t expect you’ll see the Lakers and Boston show a lot of interest in the regular season because they both know they can win on the road come playoff time.

> While my “official” pick to win it all is LA, as a Laker fan the Celtics really, really worry me in a seven-game series.

(But if you think I’m picking Boston over LA as NBA Champions you got another thing coming.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home