5.21.2007

Second Round Recap

The second round of the post season saw me rebound from a horrible start as I went 4-0. That brings my total to a more respectable 8-4, but that record is still nothing to be proud of. At this point I’ll be satisfied if I can finish up at 11-4 overall.

From my predictions back in October I ended up with five of the final eight (3 East, 2 West) and two of the final four (1 each) with San Antonio still alive as my Champion. Not too shabby at all.

I agree with many of you out there that the suspensions of Amare Stoudemire, and to a lesser extent Boris Diaw and Robert Horry, marred what could have been the best series of the entire playoffs. What are you gonna do though? The leaving the bench during an “altercation” rule has been in effect for 10 years, and it *has* ruined more then one other team’s title aspirations as well. Just have to add Phoenix to that list now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home