11.09.2006

Is anyone even there?

I am pleased to announce the debut of NBA Jam political correspondent spoday. Mr. spoday is well versed in all aspects of the American political process and possesses an impartial global view that I'm sure you will all appreciate. He is the first addition to what I hope will become a venerable all-star cast of journalists here at NBA Jam. Here is his first installment, which very well may land a conspicuous white van outside his house.

1 spoday rambling

The democrats had a good day this week. Just listen to them. They'll tell you themselves, over again, and over again, and over again until you realize why people vote republican. If anyone else saw the satan's halloween party South Park episode, it's scenario is extremely comparable. Of course I'm talking specifically about the scene w/ Hitler dressed as the verizon guy.

Now, even if you did see the episode you more than likely didn't find that scene as humorous as I did. As far as I'm concerned the verizon guy needs an NYP haitian colonoscopy pronto. My cable drops all the time. A pause here, a pause there, usually when the soft in softcore is dropping, but somehow I can always hear that fuck: I can hear you now.

My apologies for that but follow, somehow, somewhere, I do believe this is going somewhere. Fuck, where were we? Oh yeah the verizon guy and Hitler. Ok, so the Dems had a big day, you know the Dems. Those loveable, cuddleable, furry creatures we had once called the majority when times were simpler.

They may have finally shed that skin they were wearing, the unelectable sheen so transparent in recent elections. The one that was so easily cast as a coat of terrorism, an affection for atrocities while at same the time being too pussy to understand killings gravity. Man, those pussies. It was funny. Even one's who had killed were still Nancies. If they were my younger sister I'd have put them on steroids. Get some balls.

They're all about terrorists and mass murder much like the verizon guy but unlike him you can't hear them now. STILL!!!!

*1st series bonus material equivalent to morning gas after a night of cheap beer*

If you do happen to hear them I know a Dr. who'll get anyone a prescription, you'll be good. This all signifies a shift from one ass cheek to the other, like that time you sat through Bounce or.......



....shit I was hoping you didn't notice I stopped. (I couldn't come up w/an ass cheek shifter for the ladies). Maybe anything w/Owen Wilson. Guy should be delivering babies w/that beak. Back to point. It's basically a money shift, now the Democrat constituents might be able to get themselves some govt cheese.

Ok, the prescription.
Hey, if anyone knows where I can find some bovine ovaries let me know, if they have to be extracted I have a guy for that as well. A simple test along w/the prescription and you won't be disillusioned by the winning team into thinking they're gonna go all the way.

1) If you start thinking for the first time in your life your vote
means something.

Take the pill.

2) If the same pieces rearranged entail a new game...let alone a new day.

Take the pill.

3) If the turmoil in Iraq is now resolved.

Take the pill.

4) If global harmony is now restored.

Take the pill.

5) If people will still be w/out employment or housing tomorrow.

Take the pill.
-Wait fuck that!! Don't you have your own pills for that last one?

-Don't mind if I do.

There'll be no mass exodus of American troops from Iraq, there'll be no impeachment, folks, pretty much, there won't be any stamp on this administration; in "it's last throes"; which will be other than their own.

But, I'm torn up on pills now.

Terms will be finished! We will be in Iraq!

Gotta love the pills.

Get on the pills!! Me, I prefer the pipe..........mmm...that's good.
Goes nicely w/the pills.

-presents for all-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home